Hi I'm new and I have a question.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by tystar115, Dec 12, 2009.

1. tystar115

tystar115 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I recently bought the $4.95 3.1.2 update for my 2gen ipod touch (it originally had 2.1.1). It wasn't jailbroken or anything before. But there's a few bugs in the update that I'm not happy with.

1. I cant double click the home button to pull up my music. Unless the music is already playing. But if the Ipod is locked then I can double click the home button and the music comes up.

2. Youtube. OH GOD! It freaking SUCKS now. I go on youtube all the time to watch videos and now it takes a 47 second long video 2-3mins to load?! WTF? In the description of the update it said the youtube bugs were fixed but they were dead WRONG! I'll admit youtube doesn't ALWAYS load this slow since I updated but more often than not its loading like a turtle!

So is anyone else having these problems with the new 3.1.2 update? And I heard you can restore it to what is was before do I just have to click on restore to factory settings?
  2. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    welcome! if your not happy with 3.1.2 you can downgrade, but its a pain and i dont really see the point. search the forums, i guarantee someone's made a tut on doing it. as for the double click thing, the best solution is a jailbreak! read about it, search, and then supreme preferences in cydia lets you set the double click to always popup the music, or even set it to launch any app. as for youtube? i dunno...i use my computer to watch videos.....
  3. tystar115

tystar115 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks. Oh and one more question. It seems like my iTunes has been having trouble syncing since I've upgraded. I usually pit my iPod on the charger every niht before I go to bed. But lately when I get up and take it off the charger it says it's still syncing. =/