Hi everyone....a quick question.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by riverwood, Dec 10, 2009.

1. riverwood

riverwood New Member

How to jailbreak, a ipod 3g in the simplist way and instuctions possible, hey i real new to all this........please help
  2. ninjasalad

ninjasalad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    welcome.

The simplest way to jailbreak your ipod touch would be to use blackrain. You can download the windows version here: http://www.blackra1n.com/blackra1n.exe

After downloading black ra1n, simply connect your ipod to itunes on your computer.
    When itunes reads the ipod, run the black ra1n application. Click the "let it rain" button and just wait. If everything worked fine, the blackra1n logo should appear on the ipod touch.

After the image appears, wait for the ipod touch to reboot. It's now jailbroken! You should have a blackra1n app on the ipod now. Run it, and install the cydia package. Once it finishes, run the cydia app and download stuff for your new jailbroken ipod touch!
  3. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It is tethered though, so every time you turn off your iPod, you have to plug it in to your computer, and rerun blackra1n.
  4. thedeadpixel

thedeadpixel New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeahh..

Yeah, it sucks if ur tethered, but i'm sure they'll fix it soon. if ur not, well whoopidee freakin doo. however, it did take me quite a while to get cydia and rock to install on my ipod. meh, what are ya going to do. :/

Please Register or Log in to view images