Hi ! :D

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by GazaIan, May 19, 2010.

1. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    im not exactly new here... i had a previous account but i forgot what it was [ because i always make different names for different websites, which eventually isnt easy to remember ]... At first i didnt really care that i lost my account name, because i never even posted. but then this forum just became more and more interesting .. and then exploded with some of the most interesting things .. knowing i could be a part of it but didnt .. After I Saw Some Of the most creative themes ever, The iDroid Project, all the news on the front page and 4.0 beta stuff [ which btw, im in the beta program, but i went to 3.1.3 because i wanted to jailbreak ] ... i just had to join. and Now here i am, GazaIan. Known Like that mostly everywhere, both socially and internet socially. hell, you can even Google search GazaIan and find more of me.. Now that im part of this forum once again, ill never be leaving it ^_^
  2. ipodw

ipodw Banned

hi,i am real new here,nice to meet you all!
  3. iTz-zAcKoMg

iTz-zAcKoMg New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Welcome!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Be sure to Read The Rules!
  4. betch234

betch234 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i am really new here and i was just wondering if u think u could help me download apps for my ipod touch i dont know how lol

Please Register or Log in to view images