hi can't do anything with my ipod!!! help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by latomlinson, Mar 19, 2008.

1. latomlinson

latomlinson New Member

at first i restored my ipod touch 16gb then i jailbreaked it! it all went good but after the jailbreaked was finished ziphone 2.6b was still open and i pushed the iphone unlock boutton i didnt want that but it happend! i disconnected my ipod promptly from the cumputer (stupid i know) and no my ipod is in the bsd root error! its showing this error for 13 hours. and if i try the fix nvram, ziphone can't find my ipod now. and my ipod cant be found by itunes! what know? i tried to push off and the home boutton but after i turn it on again it goes the same way bsd root error! What can i do please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. iPodTouch808

iPodTouch808 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    how about the recovery mode holding down the home and power button until it's off and then release the power button and still holding the home button and on your computer it would say something about your ipod being in recovery (i think that's how it goes) if it doesn't work sorry might have to search more
  3. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  4. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    why would you click unlock iphone if you have an ipod touch.
  5. slamdunksaliby

slamdunksaliby Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    DFU mode mAN SEARCH IT =)