Hi all, can you wifi me?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Bzeek, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bzeek

Bzeek Guest

Hi guys, my name is Idan I'm 26 and I am happy to be here.

i know it is forbidden to put links to other sites but i wanted to suggest a new software that will increase your WiFi options for your iPod.

we have hundreds of iPod users that enjoy wiFi @ home or with their friends just by installing Bzeek.

Bzeek is software that upgrades your laptop to an access point when its connected to the internet from any source.

hope you will get the most of it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Idan
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You don't need software to do this, every major OS already has built in tools for this.
  3. Bzeek

Bzeek Guest

semi true

I only know about the ad hoc connection that windows have and its not very friendly.
    Bzeek works automatically and globally anywhere in the world, that means that if you travel with you laptop you can get online with you iPod or even when just roaming you could find a BzeekSpot to surf the net seamlessly

4. Meikura

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes, it is friendly. Works perfectly on Windows 7 and on OS X. And it's nice and easy to set up.

1) WiFi is universal, so you can do that anyway.
    2) What's a BzeekSpot? I've never heard of that.
    3) With WiFi hotspots you can connect your iPod to it anyway, without any need for extra software.

Seriously, there's no need for your software since it doesn't actually no anything.
  5. Bzeek

Bzeek Guest

what what

Obviously your not using it ha?
    Windows 7 is not out yet( official version)!
    Needing to set it up every time is not friendly!
    WiFi hotspot is universal but locked due to safety issues or cost lots of money!
    Bzeek and BzeekSpots is safe(built-in firewall), easy, free, automatic and universal.

Our software serves people who find it very useful for them, you can always check out Bzeek again and maybe you will find it good for you then

6. jek

jek New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Windows 7 BETA is out.
    I don't want my comp to connect to every random open wifi network.
    I have never heard of "Bzeek" or a "BzeekSpot" before.

Also is that account just for spamming ads for "Bzeek"?

I looked up Bzeek on Google, and it turns out that BzeekSpots are really things that your comp autocreates without your permission when you have internet and Bzeek. From what I know about creating a network off of your computer it puts your computer/you are at a much higher risk for viruses, malware, hacking, trojans, worms, spyware, rootkits, idenitity theft, credit card number theft, social security number theft, password theft, online account theft... Should I continue?

I know you say its secure, but before the iPhone was first Jailbroken, Apple thought it was secure too, and look, v2.2.1 and we are still hacking the thing.

My personal recommendation is for nobody to download Bzeek as it will put them and their computer at risk for all of the things listed above.

And all information was gathered off of the Bzeek official website.
  7. Bzeek

Bzeek Guest

chill out man!

According to your theory the world will end tomorrow ha? chill out man

Bzeek is secure because it works in 2 different Networking Stacks which disable your worst fears as you tried to explain them. Plus Bzeek Has Built-in firewall that protect our users.

Bzeek users has full control on their Bzeek network, and that control will only expend with time.

I recommend you all to try Bzeek and understand why its the best solution for you as iPod touch users
  8. aaron11193

aaron11193 New Member

How about no, and stop spamming.
  9. Meikura

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    OK yeah we get it, Bzeek is the best thing to ever possibly happen to the internet and will benefit the human race no end.

</thread>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.