Hey Sup, i got a few questions

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by david.7.x, Sep 24, 2009.

1. david.7.x

david.7.x New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sup guys, first of all i wanted to introduce myself im david.7.x but you can just call me david if you like, i just got an ipod touch and im addicted to it =).
    i think its one of the greatest things that i've bought so far. Any ways
    Now for the questions lol. Umm i know some c++ so is there any way i could develop apps for cydia?. Umm does anyone know if theres any way to use the wireless N on the new ipod touch 3g? What is that toolchain thingy? thanks =)
  2. dietchrist

dietchrist New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I can answer one of those questions off the bat, no wireless N. The wireless chip does B/g/FM/Bluetooth but no N. Most N routers though can be set up to broadcast g as well though.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    you'd have to use a computer to log into the router and change the broadcast settings, the menus inside will vary depending on your brand/model of router.
    the default address of most routers is http://192.168.1.1 then just sift through menus until you see something saying that its broadcasting N and change that option to G/N

might want to google your routers model number first to be sure it will broadcast G or B if your prudent