Hey, Just Joined

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xXxHaydenxXx, Jan 7, 2010.

1. xXxHaydenxXx

xXxHaydenxXx New Member

Hey guys. Im thinking of buying a 32gb ipod touch. Ive previoly jail broke my sisters 8gb ipod touch and i think it was a secound gen. SO if i buy my ipod now is it gonna be a 3rd gen. Ive heared u can jail break it but it said somthing about it being tethered. Is there another way of doing it normally so u can turn it off.
  2. MrDodi

MrDodi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No there is no other way atm
  3. xXxHaydenxXx

xXxHaydenxXx New Member

Do u guys think it's possible for somone to figure out to keep it on there after reboot.
  4. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It is being worked on, by a team called Chronic Dev. The Jailbreak they are working on is called GreedPois0n.

To be honest, Tethered is not a big deal at all...you very rarely need to switch the iPod off (putting in sleep mode is fine), and when you do, 30 seconds is all it takes to get you back up and running

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    ^^ Yeah Thou the Only Problem of GreenPois0n is that your Going to have to wait for the Release !.. I was reading somewhere on the Internet that theres a Second Dev team planning on releasing a Different Jailbreak which is non tethered ! Thou Dont Quote me on it

Please Register or Log in to view images

!