Hey i'm new to the forums!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by lilkimmy2468, Apr 29, 2010.

1. lilkimmy2468

lilkimmy2468 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey, i'm new to the forums!

I was just wondering (i dunno if i can post this here *worries*(please don't hurt me rofl))if anyone could tell me how to jailbreak the ipod touch 3g with the firmware 3.1.3???

I've been all over the net for the last month all over youtube and various other sites trying to jailbreak with sn0breeze, redsn0w, and blackra1n and am still yet to find a solution?!? I hate to think how much broadband i've wasted so far...please someone tell me theres a solution?

Rofl...i've had heaps of mess ups where a video said that it worked with the iphone and the itouch but it really only worked with the iphone and nearly screwed my touch ... and i practically had a heart attack multiple times while i was wating for the firmware to restore on the touch.

So might I add I decided I would rather be spared of more grief and joined this forum hoping to find an easy answer. Now after spilling my guts it would be appreciated to recieve a positive one....? Might I also add that my ipod touch is a 32GB and that at the point where i had to restore my firmware was because I tried to downgrade to 3.1.2(but the kid who did the video had an 8GB and apparently thats why it didn't work for my 32GB and wouldn't work with a 64GB either).....but if thats the only way to jailbreak my touch then please tell me how!?!?
  2. TheiPodTouch

TheiPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Erm so far there aint no way to jb an itouch 3g on 3.1.3 u gotta wait
  3. lilkimmy2468

lilkimmy2468 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Any idea when the jailbreak for the 3.1.3 firmware is released then?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. chrisyboy121

chrisyboy121 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yes you can jailbreak a 3g its a 3gs you cant jailbreak.
  5. madnope

madnope New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey new here as well!

Good day eh! I am here with my first iPod touch, it is a 1st Gen and I got er to try this jailbreaking lol. Back in the day I use to "jailbreak" sats (LOL)and I thought this would be fun. I tried a few things like ZIphone and was gonna try Blackra1n, but I could not get by the downgrade part, kept on getting the error. and then lost in backup/restore mode. haha i will get all the terms in time. I know I will have fun reading the forums on past threads here, and when I get a chance I hope to get a helping electronic hand once and a while.

When I get better I will do the same!!!!
    Happy hunting fellow fun makers.