Hey, I'm Danny

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by dannyroxxx, May 17, 2010.

1. dannyroxxx

dannyroxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Helloo, My name is Danny;
    Male
    Usually Happy
    Fun
    Familiar with SSh
    New to .plist's
    Learning HTML
    good grammar, tends to be lazy with it though
    Not the best to ask for help (but always happy to help)
    I'm here to find out more info on ipod touches, and to share the little info i have about them
    new friends are always an option for me lol

Ask me any friendly questions, I'd (probably[maybe{kinda}]) be happy to answer.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

3. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This ain't no dating site, bro, don't need your personal deats...

JK haha have fun here and remember to read the rules and search as always....
  4. dannyroxxx

dannyroxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hahaha, just trying to be friendly, but if this isnt a dating site, why are you here? haha

5. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sadly its because I am a grade A procrastinator and my mathbook keeps staring me down so I must distract myself from its evil glares. I sit in my humble abode, in the intense glow of my computer monitor, as the world outside me revolves, progresses, without me. I sit here, unmoving, neither revolving or progressing, but only staring. Staring into the blank square crystal abyss of dancing colours in a surface of light. From my desk, I see my math book. Title partially covered, only to read "..th 11 Principles." Never before had I seen such letters formed in an evil matter as that. With the vision of the book burned into the back of my cornea, I look away. My reticules see the book and the letters, saluting their farewell yet only to lie. Lie... and stay with me. Sudden horror as the realization of my procrastination becomes apparent. The vision of the book still burned in my mind's eye, I remember... the memories come back, like a tired dam, cracking, weeping, until it finally breaks. Breaks, no but releases. Relief floods out. Pure relief, as the dam finally lets go, breaking through is the water of my realization. The water which is my remembrance. I remember. I remember... "Complete a chapter review of quadratic functions!" The shrill voice seeps its way into me, filling me up, the familiar voice... My ears mold to the sound. They remember the sound. The sound fills my ears, molding to the shape of my ear canal. Familiarity. Procrastination. It becomes apparent. I must go now. I have a duty now. The world no longer progresses without me, but I progress without the world. Earthly boundaries no more, I surge through, breaking through the weeping dam, creating a network of spider web cracks into the cement, until it gives way. I progress, but do not stop for the world. I don't wait for anyone. The world slows down, I progress, at speeds unimaginable. I progress. I progress.
  6. dannyroxxx

dannyroxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sounds like you've got a very interesting book there... Have you tried burning it yet?
  7. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nope, studying out of it now actually haha.
  8. dannyroxxx

dannyroxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    WAIT, NO! That book will fill your minds with evil. Not the kind of evil you see on tv, but the kind that will destroy the world, that book will teach you the arts of destroying. Building too, but building to destroy later, it will teach you horrors that do not come from this world, they come from the monster inside of the book, you're eyes won't be able to handle these horrorous images. The images will be forever burned in your memory thus turning you against anyone and everyone. You must not learn these evil practices, you must destroy the book and delete it from existence, or else the world will fall before you. You will be the only human left. Time will stop as we know it soon enough. You will be the only human left. Then the book will send you back through time, make you a genius, make you japanese, and let you make a game. Yes a game, a game with an italian plumber that does'nt even fix pipes. He saves princesses. He shall grow when he eats a mushroom, and turn into a raccoon or sum f*** like that whenever he gets a maple leaf, and that raccoon will have the ability to fly... Please don't read the book, it will fill your mind with evil......
  9. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    too late.
  10. Code Name_Raven

Code Name_Raven Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch

This is probably the largest introduction thread i have seen thus far

Anyways, welcome, have fun