Hey I have some questions, anyone wanna help?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by marleyk94, Jan 21, 2008.

1. marleyk94

marleyk94 New Member

does anyone know if its possible to move icons if u dont have the January Software Update, and i have a 1.1.1 jailbroken iPod Touch
    an does anyone know if i should update to 1.1.2 and will i lose all my stuff i do(not the music the apps and themes)

thanks

marleyk94

-----------

i was born in 94'
  2. dranktherest

dranktherest New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    In 1.1.1, install the program Customize, which will allow you to rearrange the icons. In 1.1.3, you must pay for the update to have that feature. If you update to 1.1.2 after jailbreaking, you will lose your apps. However, I've heard that the bosstools app will move your apps to the media partition, which should save them, but i don't know how that affects the apps after an update, so you may want to do more research before attempting that. Otherwise, there isn't much that 1.1.2 offers that warrents an update, especially since 1.1.3 jailbreak is around the corner and you will most likely update that.
  3. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    In my opinion, the only thing 1.1.2 has over 1.1.1 is the ability to add calendar events. Even then, there is a tweak in the installer that allows you to easily add this feature.

Keep 1.1.1. I've had it ever since I got my iPod, and it's only broken 6 times (from ScreenShot).

Please Register or Log in to view images