Hey, I get an ITouch what now?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by plaia, Sep 28, 2008.

1. plaia

plaia New Member

I will get an Itouch in 2 days.. But i don't know any thing over it..
    I think it's the 2.0 firmware, but what to do when I have it? How to put Games,Music and Videos on it? Can you help me? WTF are Itunes?? (I think addons from apple but dont know is it right or not..)

Need I an Jailbreak for Games?

This ipod touch I buy: http://www.amazon.de/Apple-Tragbarer-MP3-Player-integrierter-Funktion/dp/B0012RI4Z8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=ce-de&qid=1222635708&sr=8-1

I hope you can help me! And pls send links how to do this things to here..

PS: Sorry for bad englisch im from German and only 14 Years old.. ^^
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

3. plaia

plaia New Member

Oh ty, Sorry can anyone close this thread?
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I can answer you questions if you like, but I don't know much German, so they'll be in English lol.

iTunes is a program that can put movies (in .mp4 file format), music, etc, on your iPod.

After you get your iPod, if it has software version 2.x, then you will have the app store, from which you can download games and applications to your iPod.

A jailbreak is not needed, but I'm sure many people here and in the German forums will recommend it.
  5. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Solution(s)

See iTunes tutorials or google search iTunes and iPod tutorials, you will find thousands of tutorials.
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

He came to this website for help; don't tell him to google.
  7. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    iTunes is the program that allows you to put music, videos and photos onto your iPod touch. It is also a media player (think Windows Media Player), although it is based off Mac. The iPod touch you are purchasing is a 1st-generation iPod touch that includes the January Application Pack (five applications: mail, maps, weather, notes and stocks). You do not need to jailbreak to put games onto your iPod touch. That is an option but if you're looking for a higher caliber of games, you can download or purchase games off the App Store, found in iTunes 7.7+.

This may not be helpful to you at all, so I recommend to you that you use Google Translator.