Hey how would you like to earn money for helping a noob out?

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by ca3, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ca3

ca3 New Member

So you probably are already annoyed by me and my post but heres a deal. I couldnt get crash bandicoot to work on my iphone. After all the walkthroughs and trying over and over again, it just would not work. So if you could help me to get crash to work on my iphone i will donate 15 or more dollars to you for your trouble. Thats how bad i want it. That shows that ive been trying for hours but no luck.

I might need to download from a different source. I got 7 parts of a bin and they merged together and it will not work. Ive tried putting in into both vars/mobile... and vars/root.... i just cant get it to work. Some may bash but hey, its quick and easy money to help me out.

PM me, or post just please help.

also i do own the games so im legit just dont own the system.
  2. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    try to locate a img rather than a bin i hear they work more often
  3. ca3

ca3 New Member

ive been searching but cant find a img source... do you or anyone know a better source? "PM me"
  4. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

You don't have to pay anything to anyone on this forum to get help.

You said you own the game; if that's so, you can make an image out of it, pop the disc on your CD tray, and use Nero / Roxio (etc) to get the cd's .img

Then just upload it to your iPhone with TotalCommander and there you go

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you don't own the game, then you can easily search on google for.. 'less legal' ways to get it, just make sure you download a whole file, instead of one separated into different volumes.. ahemm

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. ca3

ca3 New Member

ive been searching since 4, ive downloaded so many different ones but they are all bin and none show on my iphone. Any idea, i saw that some people knew where to download crash and was PMing it to people, i wish i could get a hold of that link
  6. Paintball

Paintball New Member

This is the /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/PSX directory you are talking about right? and all of the correct capitalization? Make sure ROMs is not roms, and PSX is not psx.
  7. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    hello , i think i know what your problem is , you need to download the scph1001 bin file and put it in your /applications folder then >psx4all.app and paste it in there , if you have anymore questions feel free to pm me or aim me at skip2myobs
  8. ca3

ca3 New Member

yeah i did the bio file and all caps are in the right place... im trying another source hoping that it was just the bin file that didnt work, thanks for all the help. Please keep it c0ming
  9. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    oh i pmed you , i hope you get help , if you need more help just PM me please
  10. ca3

ca3 New Member

alright, ive officially tried everything. I even downloaded an .img file of the game and nothing. I now think that the psx emulator doesnt work... I have NES and GBA emulator and both work fine. But the playstation one will not work no matter what. If you can, please help