hey hey hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by thepizzanator, May 9, 2009.

1. thepizzanator

thepizzanator New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ...it's fat albert!

Just kidding. What's up people, I just joined a few minutes ago so this is my first post... looking to make some themes for the iPod touch eventually, I have a 2G so I'm still waiting for the new quickpwn to come out. I've been browsing this site for a few days and I finally decided to join. Technology and messing around with technology, and customizing things are just a few of my many interests... I can't own a piece of technology without messing around with it somehow.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also, I'm trying to learn some programming so I can make a killer game for the iphone and get rich.

Please Register or Log in to view images

That, and I want to do a mod to my ipod case to make the thing look like a retro Apple computer, with the little rainbow logo and everything, so if you know where I could find one of those please say so!

As for the name, it's the gamertag I picked out for xbox live a while ago, and I like it, so I decided to use it here too.

by the way, I live in Alberta... where's that? it's a province in Canada. that's pretty much it. see you all later!
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned