hey guys

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Balla026, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Balla026

Balla026 New Member

hi im new here. and im planning on getting an ipod or macbook. but i cant decide which one.

i can get the money for the 64gb touch by the end of june, but 3 months later a new model comes out (if im not mistaken). i could get the current model and jailbreak it, or i could wait and get the new one, which might not be able to be jailbroken.

i could probably get the money for a macbook by the end of the year. the macbook looks to be the best out of the three (hardware wise). i could get it and increase the ram and its already better than the lowest end pro. but the pro is more durable and looks cooler. i just think tht the pro is kinda expensive for what it offers.

im not really looking for a laptop that will do everything like hardcore gaming, just something i could use for everyday things like schoolwork, internet, music, and moderate gaming.

so what do u guys think? ipod or macbook? if ipod, should i just go for the current one or wait for the new one? if macbook should i go with normal or pro?

thx

Please Register or Log in to view images

and sorry for the long post.