Hey guys Im new ^_^ a few questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by TricksterMatt, Jan 8, 2008.

1. TricksterMatt

TricksterMatt New Member

My Ipod Touch 8gb is arriving soon (just ordered it last night)... i just wanted to ask some questions, when I jailbreak it and install apps and iphone apps and such and such will it take up all my memory?... i dont want it too and is it very easy to install jailbreak?
  2. achufong

achufong New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi, Matt.
    1. Installing apps won't take up all 8GB of space. I'm not even sure if there are 8GB worth of apps out there

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Jailbreaking is extraordinarily easy - just follow the "Read First" guides at the top of this forum. The jailbreaking process has been produced from many, many trials and errors and the guides are very easy to follow. Plus, if you need any help, just post in the help forum and someone will get to you ASAP.

Enjoy your iTouch.
  3. uberaeth

uberaeth New Member

You will however run into a problem with the 300 mb partition in your ipod touch. Bosstools fix should take care of that though.
  4. TricksterMatt

TricksterMatt New Member

Oh thanks

Oh thanks alot dudes, so does it take up like 1gigabyte? or not even that?. im sooo excited and thanks for the help.
  5. benw

benw New Member

I have had my iPod for a few months, and install many applications and it only takes up about 400-500 mb on mine