hey guys i need you to decide

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by hotwater10, Mar 14, 2008.

?

ps3 or 360

1. ps3

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. xbox 360

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  3. i dont no i just wanna see how many people vote here

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

sup,im gonna get a xbox 360 or a ps3

i will play mostly sports games....when you vote tell me why you think its better
  2. jetracer

jetracer Member

im sorry but you just made one of the most controversal threads in history. the ps3 and xbox 360 are the two biggest rivals there is. .my vote is for the 360 only because i own one.
  3. asanfil09

asanfil09 New Member

if you are planning on playing online it depends on what you desire if you want free online gaming without as many people than go with ps3 if you want to pay for your online gaming but have a lot more people then go with 360 i have an 8gb ps3 which is wifi enabled and i love it.
  4. iHomer

iHomer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I would definately say get an Xbox 360, it is alot better in my opinion, it has great games that you cannot get on the PS3, such as Halo 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc. Also the online is alot better with much better structure and alot more content than the Playstation Network (PSN). Xbox Live offers more downloadable content for games, and in your case, sports games, Microsoft usually gets exclusive content for Xbox Live, for example, a play editor for All-Pro Football to make movies (that's all I can think of right now since it's late and I don't play sports games). Xbox Live also lets you download movies and TV shows right from your couch. Xbox Live is however 50$ a year, but when you think about it it's less than 5$ a month, and that's for a gold membership (silver is free). These are just some of the reasons that the Xbox is much better than the PS3.
  5. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm really getting sick of this question and how it brings out the 10 yr old fanboy from both sides...

As for me I have both because I bought them for the games NOT the consoles. If you want me to comment about the consoles well... there's a reason I bought a warranty with my 360 and why I wasn't bothered buying a used PS3. Then there's... I'm not a PC gamer anymore because my carpel tunnel says so.
  6. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

i really enjoy my ps3. built in wifi, nothing to buy, nothing to subscribe to except make an account (free) great online interaction.

in comparison to my friends 360 i think its a lot better.

for the 360 you have to subscribe to the monthly/anually xbox live to play anything online, the HDD makes an annoying screech when writing to it, and it overheats fairly quickly.

ps3 All the way
  7. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

idk the blank open poll spot has just as many posts as the 360
  8. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Hotwater this is like your 7th thread in five minutes.
  9. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

10. xX945Xx

xX945Xx New Member

i am a PS3 and X360 owner and i must to tell you that Live and PS Network run the same speed (well with me). (read the next if you don't know which console buy). If you like movies and you have an HDTV buy a PS3 but, if you want a console with a bunch of good games, demos and arcades buy a X360.

Note.- If still have a question or check some games for xbox 360 or PS3 i recommend you to visit this site www.gamespot.com .