Hey guys i need help, strange jailbreak problem !

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alxcoolastru, Nov 18, 2009.

1. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I jailbroke my iPod Touch 3rd generation 64 gb and now each time i connect it to the computer it says itunes can't read the contents of this iPod and that i have to restore it. I have a bunch of game profiles on it which i made good progress on and like 30.00 bought on ipod movies and even more bought games and songs ( not backed up ) what do i do i reaply dont want to restore it. Please help guys.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I meant like 30 movies and around 50 new games i bought and i have gone through a lot of game hours a restore would be painful for me 
  2. effectsdude79

effectsdude79 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you should be able to manually ssh the files off your ipod
    msg me if you need to know how to do it.
  3. Supertouch

Supertouch Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Run blackra1n again...
  4. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I tried doing that

I tried doing that it's not like it says it on the iPod it says it on the Mac when it's connected to the computer, but the iPod works perfectly normal.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Because that'd be very helpfull, if there was a fix perhaps on Cydia. I'm not a very jailbreak guy, the only reason I jailbreak my devices is for Catagories ( because I never have enough app pages ) and of cours for the Cydia store stuff like iFIle, Safari downloader, and other neat tweaks put if this happens then each time I to ssh my bought stuff of, because I purchase media usually on the go.. Are there any suggestion and I already tried re-running Blacksnow and it just sets me back to how I was it does not even re-jailbreak
  5. Supertouch

Supertouch Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I understand that, but If you hard restart does it boot properly or go into recovery mode?
  6. alxcoolastru

alxcoolastru Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    No it's not the iPod

The iPod works perfectly normal it's everytime I connect it to iTunes on my mac it says iTunes cannot read content of this iPod and for me to restore it. Otherwize the iPod perfectly works normal this is on a 3.1.2 iPod Touch 3rd generation 64 gb. I've looked everywhere if there is any possible fix on google and such and got no result, did anyone get this problem too ?
  7. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

Install openSSH, copy the contents using an SSH client, then restore your iPod, rejailbreak, and install openSSH again, then replace your contents.