hey guys help please

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by freefixkorma, Jun 21, 2009.

1. freefixkorma

freefixkorma New Member

i have a 3g iphone running on 3.0 jailbroken my wifi is broken and i know the unlock will come through cydia is there other way to get internet on the iphone please post any and dont tell like some other user to buy new dont have money thanks in advance post please
  2. anniex423

anniex423 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Was the wifi working before you updated to 3.0 and jailbroke it? And the answer is no, you can't get internet on the iPhone if you updated to 3.0 because the dev-team has not released ultrasn0w so your cellular uses will not be available unless you're on at&t.

I don't think you can run yellowsn0w anymore cuz you updated to 3.0 which only runs on the new and only baseband that runs on the new firmware. So, basically you just need to specify if the wifi is a hardware or software issue. Or at least explain what you think you did that might've made it not work, or if it was not working at all to begin with.
  3. freefixkorma

freefixkorma New Member

is a hardware issue

The wifi is broken and i neber run on yellow snow thanks for your time
  4. germ

germ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i would assume that eventually ultrasnow would be bundled with redsnow so you can do it all at once, similar to how it was done in all the previous jailbreaks.
  5. freefixkorma

freefixkorma New Member

Sorry for my ignorance

Does this mean that when i do the jailbreak it will come with the unlock too so i do not need internet to unlock ones again sorry for my ignorance and thanks
  6. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    If all else fails, use pwnagetool to build a custom FW with ultrasn0w built in. Advanced mode in pwnagetool or at least build one with SSH so you can manually install ultrasnow (upload the .deb).