Hey All

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by rekees, Jul 16, 2009.

1. rekees

rekees New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey guys, just pickd up my iPod 16gb touch 2g today. Was really happy, until i opened it and saw fingerprints, scracthes on the back, and specks of dust in the screen. Now im pissed cause i was so happy to jailbreak it today and chuck on apps and stuff. Im going back tomorow to get an exchange. Im wondering, did i get a dodgy ipod or are all ipods like that?
  2. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Uh... nope. Where'd u get it?
  3. Universal Denizen

Universal Denizen Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey there, all iPods are not like that (initially at least). Was it refurbished? It would be better to get an exchange. New iPods *sparkle* and have WOW written all over

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That's right

Please Register or Log in to view images

Welcome to the forums !
  5. rekees

rekees New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got it down at Myers in Australia. I really don't know what the hell is going on. It's not refurbished or anything because i know Myer is one of the biggest retail franchises in Australia. I seriously am hoping i do not get a horrible one tomorow when i exchange it. Is this just a 1/100 thing?
  6. Universal Denizen

Universal Denizen Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It is not a common thing. Ensure that the replacement is not like this one. Just open the package in the store itself & verify. Hope you get a good one this time.
  7. Microsoft™

Microsoft™ Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Dont worry. You can exchange your iPod for another in an Apple store. My old iPhone had an army of dust under the screen. I took it to the Apple store, they were like "Hmm, Let me talk to the manager," and they just opened a drawer and gave me a new 1.

What good about it was that My iPhone was the original, and they gave me a 3G. :d