Herr

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jemand, Mar 16, 2010.

1. jemand

jemand New Member

Music doesn't work in background

Hi, i am new to this community. I already searched elsewhere the answer of my problems but no luck, so i came here.

I have a jailbroken ipod touch 2G 3.1.3 (redsn0w)

My music player just don't want to run in the background. As soon as i press the home button or power button the music stops playing.
    And i am not even running an application .If i run an application and double tap the home button the app closes and the normal music player opens. If i leave the music player from there, the music also stops.

Its also very hard to make the lyrics appear, if i tap the screen the lyrics appear but disappear a half second later without any actions. The only way to make them permanently appear is to tap it very fast after the music opens.

The funny thing is as solution for the lyrics i downloaded Camena, works fine showing the lyrics i typed in itunes but only if i pause the music in the music player and change to camena.
    Music continued from there keeps playing in the background even if i close camena?! Its a temporary solution but it stops after one song

Please Register or Log in to view images

Already tried reseting the settings, turning off and deleting any themes + winterboard.

EDIT: sry, roboform changed the title by autofilling the title
  2. GeorgeJQ

GeorgeJQ Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    mabye try restoring your ipod?
  3. jemand

jemand New Member

Restoring doesn't work either, the restored ipod also doesn't allow music with display turned off