Heroes

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Ipwnnubletz, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Did anyone see Monday's episode? I think it was chapter 10, and the name was 1961. And... did anyone else think it was INSANELY boring? It probably is for plot development for later, but I'd just rather have action straight through than one "plot" episode, then one "action" episode.
  2. fast1

fast1 Banned

haha yea i am with you on this one

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, I'm hoping it'll get better. Previous episodes was way better. Personally, I found all 3 seasons to be really good. Sometimes it's slow, but it makes up for it an episode or two later.
  4. mickey2cocopuffs

mickey2cocopuffs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya i saw it =). ehh it was alright.. i like the ending though, got you juiced up for the next episode.. is it me or is this kinda similar to the future(that would've been) in season 1..-- [u know when Sylar disguised himself as Nathen]

-well either way cant way till the next episode!! ;]
  5. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

I liked all the seasons. But I'm personally biased towards the first season. It was the best. Little freaky, also, because you didn't know who Sylar was. Or DL. I remember I got freaked out when I saw that episode when DL was first introduced. Then he turned out to be a good dude. Same with Sylar.
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I just gave up on it earlier in the season, is it worth catching up?
  7. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    In my opinion, if you've watched the previous episodes, catch up now. People over analyze it, which is why I think they don't like it. I like it because of the story, of the conspiracy stuff, you keep thinking of whats going to happen next or who is doing this or that or why is whomever is working for who. Who is evil, who is good. Etc etc.
  8. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Eh, I just tired of the whole "Sylar is evil, but he has a heart of gold, but he's actually completely evil, though it's all because of daddy issues." Just seemed like they were never willing to commit to anything, especially concerning character "deaths" (or lack thereof).
  9. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That's the awesome thing about Sylar. You can't figure him out. What kinda sucks though, is that they're just bringing in disposable characters. Like Knox or the Puppeteer guy. I'm confident it'll get better. If not, I still have other shows to fall back on. Terminator: TSCC, Fringe, Dollhouse, and more. Terminator, Fringe, & Dollhouse have been really intriguing lately.
  10. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Sylar's capable of so much more than we give him. Extracting powers thru empathy? That's pretty cool. Dan, I definitely think you should catch up. Even though Chapter 10 was the most boring episode in all Heroes, it should get better later. And I wanna see what happens to Parkman.