Heres the deal

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by hyperforcegoku, Jan 25, 2008.

1. hyperforcegoku

hyperforcegoku New Member

okay i did that thing ibrickr and its still hung up on checkin your phone sh*t and i need a way to do this. any one have any ideas. or i should just wait for ipodtouchmaster video. i think windows hates me cause i betrayed it for linux and mac
  2. Tokenfreak

Tokenfreak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)

It does take a while if this is your very first time just try to be patience
  3. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

What do you mean it's still "hung up on checking phone sh*t.."?

I don't get exactly what you mean. Please explain further, as I cannot help without knowing the exact issue.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit:
    I don't think ipodtouchmaster05's video will be any more informative than ipodtouchhacker's current youtube video.

Edit 2:
    Ahh! If he mean't "taking forever" when he said "hung up", then yes, it does take rather long at a few spots... Patching takes a fair bit, as does upgrading... Give it at least 15 minutes. The entire jailbreak process took at least 10 minutes for me (but my computer is fairly fast).
  4. hyperforcegoku

it stays at checcking your phon. i did it last night weaited an hour nothing
  5. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

You might have to try jailbreaking your iphone to 1.1.2 first, then try upgrading to a jailbroken 1.1.3 from there. That is where I started off from. (Jailbroken 1.1.2).. Because, I mean, an hour is FAR too long.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. ElTres

ElTres New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
  7. hyperforcegoku

ive resoreted my ipod over 50 times cause of 1.1.3 and i did 1.1.2 to many times

ill wait
  8. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

That seems odd. That must of been a pain in the ass to have to revert over and over and over again.

Strange, when I upgraded to 1.1.2 firmware, it worked flawlessly... then when I upgraded to 1.1.3 firmware, it worked flawlessly again, without problem. Wish it'd do the same for you.

The computer/itunes/ipod have been restarted fresh?... What version of itunes are you running? what version of windows are you running?
  9. hyperforcegoku

i am running xp professional/with ubuntu and leopard and i have 7.6 itunes