heres my dillema...

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by daitem11, Aug 13, 2010.

1. daitem11

daitem11 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    my problems with the jailbreak and those apps:
    so im not a huge noob to jailbreaking but im having a problem my itouch was working fine until all of a sudden after cahrging it all night and only using it for an hour of music it shuts off on me and says the battery died. also its moving much slower and there is a huge amount of lag now and many apps that are even simple like mail are crashing the things i downloaded recently are: pdf patch from rock. a couple themes. categories update. ztoggles. ipodmusic.info. and a few apps from places but it was legally if this doesnt get answered ill jsut restore my ipod....

Question about backing up songs:
    so if im gonna resoter my ipod i need to find a way to backup my songs my mac is on 10.5.8 and i tried expod it jsut never worked... i need something free that will backup the songs from my ipod to mac thanks!
  2. Badd_Blood

Badd_Blood Well-Known Member

I would just restore it in the first place.
  3. Oliver Barker

Oliver Barker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just restore it. I'd the problem persists there's a problem with the device, send it back to apple and they should just replace it
  4. daitem11

daitem11 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok i restored it and have taken like at least 6 hours to get all my music and apps back onto it but its working alright for now i think i got hit with the PDF exploit cuz i didnt patch it till the very end and i opened some iffy ibooks