Here's a challenge for you (man i'm screwed)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rulesteak77, Oct 17, 2007.

1. rulesteak77

rulesteak77 New Member

ok, so my friend told me to jailbreak my ipod, so i tryed jailbreak.bat, it had problems, touchfree froze at a point, and when i tryed to do it myself, i got to the point with dropbear, but it did not work either,

Please Register or Log in to view images

, but right after i edited the hexidecimal (or around that time) itunes started to give me the message "itunes does not have the software for iphone, reinstall itunes and try again" it obviously didn't work when i reinstalled it several times. then for whatever reason, my ipod went into recovery mode, and i can't get it out, cause itunes doesn't recognize it.(and i can't find another way to get it out) i tryed it on other computers, doesn't work, and iphuc can't seem to get it out of it either, (it does launch in recovery mode, but i can't figure out the code to get it to fix it)

anyone who solves this one gets to call themself the einstein of ipods.
    i think i'm gonna call apple tommorow, but i don't know how to explain it to them while also exclipating myself. thankz
  2. nckid110

nckid110 New Member

Make sure your iTunesmobiledevice.dll is still in the folder you can check by going into

C:/programfiles/commonfiles/apple/mobiledevicesupport/bin

That will hopefully work

Good luck
  3. rulesteak77

rulesteak77 New Member

oh sh*t your right! i took it out to give it to some of the other programs! good thinking! it worked, at least i have basic funtion back now, i'll keep working on the jailbreak, thankz much