Helpp!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PanicZone, Aug 14, 2008.

1. PanicZone

PanicZone New Member

I got this mate who got an iPod Touch today for his birthday. He got many applications first...

Aim, Arcade multi game pack, breakClassic lite, The Dark KNight haha app, iPhunny jokes, Loopt, Marble Mash Lite, My color wave, mylite flashlight, myspace, pegpump, removm free, talking italian phrasebook and tap tap revenge

Then he left his iPod plugged in to charge. A while later he disconnected it and tryed to start it up. Now it comes up with a very faint apple logo and will not start. iTunes or the PC will not find it also.

He has already tried resetting with Sleep and Home.

Please help me/him.
  2. IanK

IanK New Member

Hi, I work for DoApp, Inc. which created the myLite application that you referenced. The scenario you described is a pretty unfortunate situation. We would not be able to duplicate what happened, therefore, the best advice for you and your buddy is to go to the Genius Bar at the nearest Apple Store. I would venture to say it is an OS issue. They will either fix it on the spot for you and alternately check the serial numbers to see if there are any known issues with that particular piece of hardware. I had a similar problem with my original iPhone and they replaced it no questions asked. Best of luck.
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Enter DFU mode and restore.
  4. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Seriously though?
    You helped make myLite?
    XD
  5. tipii

tipii New Member