helpp ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by shlimun, Mar 25, 2008.

1. shlimun

shlimun New Member

i had an ipod with 1.1.3 and it was jailbroken. but yesterday it was connected to my pc and it randomly updated on itunes, i ddint press any buttons to do this. I twa sreally weird, anyways i re jailbroke it using ziphone , and it keeps freezing , everything i do it reezes, and i have to reset it , and also i cant listen to my music or videos. I have restored it 3 times and rejailbroke it with ziphone and kept doing it and im on my 5th time. I dont know what to do ? lease any suggestions, currently i have a restored ipod touch 1.1.4 non jailbroken.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Clear the NVRAM first and try again. Make sure you install BSD SUbsystem, OpenSSH, BossTool to move fonts,ringtones, and apps, SUID Lib Fix and all the other goodies.
  3. shlimun

shlimun New Member

thanks for the quick reply, and es i have done all of that , i have done the NVRam and jailbroken it twice, and i have installed all those apps and system tools you mentioned , still had no luck , any other methods of jailbreak , or am i the only one whos experneicng alot of gltichign and freezing with ziphone
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Is it a keyboard problem and if so have you tried the method posted on the other thread?
  5. shlimun

shlimun New Member

i dont know what other thread your talkin about , if u just point me in the right direction ill check it out, thankss
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    There are several keyboard freezing threads posted. If I see one I will give you a link.