Helpp!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by biano, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biano

biano New Member

hi, i just jailbreaked my ipod and it seems to be goin well..... i went to the installer and installed thesummerboard version 2.11 and now my music videos photos and itunes things are at the top over top of my safari youtbe calender and contacts how do i fix this???
    thanks
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

pfff... there are a bazzilion threads identical to this, look at them. If I were you I would just do what I did and uninstall it
  3. biano

biano New Member

i uninstalled it, and still nuthin happened
  4. music4life

music4life Active Member

It is threads like this that disappoint me, and make me want to post on this forum less and less. I highly despise a forum with a bunch of SPAM. The admin needs to GET THE SEARCH FEATURE WORKING, which will hopefully lead to some more organization on this forum. If we can contain the amount of posts and enforce people using the search feauture, I think noobs, senior members, and all-in-all the whole forum will benefit.
  5. biano

biano New Member

ok well now my ipo touch is like permantly frozen. i can reboot it but it stays on the main black sceen with the apple has anyone else had this problem?
  6. music4life

music4life Active Member

What you could do, is go a hard reset, and then restore. After doing this, visit http://slovix.com/touchfree once you've downloaded this download the .NET framework from the microsoft website. From there on out its a breeze, and this time around don't install so many APPS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.