HELPP! Ipods wont turn on!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cutiepie17881, Oct 1, 2010.

1. cutiepie17881

cutiepie17881 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok i have an ipod touch 64gb and i jailbroke it a while ago and its been working fine. Well stupid me reinstalled [PIRACY] on the ipod…I had [PIRACY] 3.1 and wanted to upgrade to [PIRACY] 3.1.2….and it shut off. I plugged it back into my computer and re-ran blackrain (like ive done plenty of times) but this time it went to the blackrain logo (like usual) and it stayed there for a while. Then that little white circle thing came up and started to spin (kinda). It stayed that way and moved a little bit every few minutes then it just shuts off and reboots. Now my computer says it recognizes it because it has the popup to download the pics on the ipod (the auto play). I don’t want to restore because I have a lot of important data on my ipod. Is there anyway to backup the ipod (while its off) so that I can just rejailbreak it and run it off my backup or is there anyway I can run jailbreak and it just be like it was before????

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    what you are reffering to is against the rules of this forum. what AppSy** is used for is illegal. please read the rules again.