Help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bryan31188, Sep 14, 2008.

1. bryan31188

bryan31188 New Member

I need help my ipod touch fell of a table and the hold button doesnt work i need you to respond quickly because i need my apps. Please im desperate

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Since when do ipod touches have a "hold" button

3. craigstephen420

craigstephen420 New Member

first off, calm down, all problems with ipods are usually easy to take care of. Are you talking about the home button or the sleep button? Ipod touch doesn't have a hold button. Either way, if its to the point where you can't get it to work, my next question is do you have a warranty?
  4. bryan31188

bryan31188 New Member

OMG!

OMG! its the tiny button on top of the ipod!!!!!

EDIT: im talking about the sleep button and i tried restoring it it doesnt work

5. craigstephen420

DO YOU HAVE A WARRANTY? Is it stuck, or is it broke. In order to help, you need to explain exactly whats going on.
  6. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Does he have a warranty

Do u know ANYTHING bout ipods

Ipods r only a year old most ipod touches still have the warranty considering they have a one year warranty. U can always wake up your ipod using the home button if u weren't aware just dont turn it off lol. I think it turns on when you connect to a computer so....
    But yea u should take it to ur local apple store to get it replaced make sure to make an appointment before going in or they might not be able to get to u.
  7. bryan31188

bryan31188 New Member

no i dont have a warranty its an old ipod touch and the sleep button doesnt work like when i want to "wake" the ipod it doesnt turn on or "wake up"

EDIT: its not turned off its in sleep mode and yes i KNOW about ipods

8. craigstephen420

Yes almighty Ipod god, I bow down to your wonderful knowledge. Please teach me, for I am ignorant. LOL, what a loser! He's actually insulting someone for trying to help another. Listen guy, I may not know everything because I have better things to do than sit at home playing with my ipod. I know apple wont give any attention to someone who is out of the one year factory warranty. If you have applecare or a 3 year warranty, it will cover this. Just take it in and get a new one. Again, trying to make things more complicated you are. Keep it simple

9. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    R u sure its not under warranty that means ur ipod was bought the first week they came out. I would call your apple store, tell them u want to know if your ipod is still under warranty u will prolly read them ur serial number and they will tell u if it is or not most likely it is. And like i said before U CAN WAKE UP UR IPOD WITH THE HOME BUTTON AS WELL AS SLEEP BUTTON

Im not trying to be mean, all im saying if u dont know what ur talking bout dont say anything at all

10. bryan31188

bryan31188 New Member

LOOK mikec1985 MY IPOD TOUCH IS OLD!!!!!! ITS NOT AN IPOD TOUCH 2G ITS A OLD IPOD TOUCH ITS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND (ipod touch of course)