Help?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by jedeye0, Aug 2, 2008.

1. jedeye0

jedeye0 New Member

Well, I used Bossprefs to hide all the icons on my iPod touch, including bossprefs and installer.

I searched on how to fix this, and it says to SSH into your iPod and enter some things in. However, I need the IP adress of the wireless I am using to SSH into my iPod, and I hid the Settings app so I can't get it.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I am using a Mac, if that makes any difference.

Thanks
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You can log into your router config page (type the IP of your router into a broswer) and view attached devices.
  3. jedeye0

jedeye0 New Member

One more thing, do your computer and iPod touch need to be on the same wireless for you to be able to ssh into it?
  4. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    No it doesn't, I can SSH onto my touch, and my computer isn't even connected to a wireless network.
  5. jedeye0

jedeye0 New Member

Unfortunately, the computer I'm on has no wireless capability, so I have no way of finding out the IP adress. Is there any other way of getting into the setting app for finding the IP adress?