1. AndersTheSwede

AndersTheSwede New Member

I need help.

I tried to unlock my ipod touch with ziphone. But accidentally pressed the "do it all" instead of just the unlock, which I now guess is just for the iphone.

Now my ipod touch just scrolls text and I can't get it recognized in itunes to reset. What do I do?

Edit: I found out how to get it into DFU mode, but when I go into itunes it still doesn't recognize it.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You need to use Ziphone advanced options to kick back into normal mode. It will be as if you never jailbroke it if you do that. When I get a min I will explain that and will send you a guide.
  3. AndersTheSwede

The touch is in DFU mode right now.

ziphone says normal mode will not work if it is in DFU mode.
  4. AndersTheSwede

Anyone?

Edit: I don't want to move further for fear of screwing things up worse.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    ok, get the script going again, hold the power and home buttons until it shuts off, then let go of the power button but keep holding the home button for like 5 secs, then let go of home button for 3 secs and then hold again. If I remember correctly it will go black or white. At that point use Ziphone to kick into normal mode and it will be like new.
  6. AndersTheSwede

Got it fixed by restarting the computer, it seemed to load an extra Apple recovery driver that wasnt loaded previously on the detection of the DFU-Touch (I'm in Windows.)