help!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by lilnasty, Mar 22, 2008.

1. lilnasty

lilnasty New Member

does anyone have a 10$ and under case ( from amazon ) that is awsome!?
  2. masterwill22

masterwill22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wait... by asking people if they have one.. are you going to buy from them or ask for recommendation? Just go the stickied thread for ipod cases and you'll see a whole bunch of cases. Personally, the best case for 10$ is probably the 2 ipod touch cases from mercury.
  3. saysay

saysay New Member

Try look for Cozip, best cases on there. For protection though any $6.99 silicone case or case +
    protection pack" (the ones that come with the screen protector and armband and everything) will do fine. Just remember though that you get what you pay for.
  4. lilnasty

lilnasty New Member

5. saysay

saysay New Member

Wow $4.50? You got yourself a deal but I don't know if you can trust them at all. The first picture is the case-mate one but the other two are the griffin elan. Both are very nice cases. If either are really being sold for that price, that's def. worth buying. Both cases retail for around $30.
  6. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Don't spend less than $15 protecting a $300+ device. You'll regret it later. I would get the Marware Sportsgrip, it's $15 and got an A- rating on iLounge.com (top 5 for iPod Touch cases).
  7. saysay

saysay New Member

yeah marware is good. I bought from them and they're design is clean without the ridiculous slots in the back like ebay cases and it provides very good protection. The back has some extra grip for the back like pyramid shape so it fits in your hand good. I recommend the white/clear one b/c the black one shows a ton of dust and it's not fully black (some thinner areas turn up "pepsi" colored which doesn't look good).