Help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Winterboard, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    So i had a jailbroken 1.1.4 and went to put media on it.

I left it on my pc for hours and when i came back it was done syncing.
    When i tried to open any app it just crashes back to the springboard!
    So I rebooted the ipod but it got stuck on the apple logo with the spinning wheel, couldn't get rid of it.

Well ok, i restored. back in 1.1.4, my ipod just rebooted several times out of nowhere after syncing with itunes. "ok" i thought, "doesn't matter, my ipod workes".

I jaibroke it with Ziphone 2.6b and then i got in a restart loop, it restarted and restarted and restarted again, etc.

Restored it again, but i still had the same issues.
    Restored it over and over again, i think abbout 7 times, NO CHANGES!

any propositions?? or fixes, PLEASE HELP

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    try not jailbreaking it with ziphone
  3. Winterboard

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    what should i use then?

EDIT: im on XP
  4. chriscoyne

chriscoyne New Member

Sounds like to many different breaks. Touch confused. Try and find and older Ziphone break. Like version 2.4. If you need it I have a copy. In this version you use the CMD prompt to get to the ziphone folder you un-zipped Whn you get to the folder type. ziphone -D (capitol D) This cleans up any old breaks. Just let it run.

After connect to iTunes ...Install 1.1.4. For a clean install. Then sync.

Close iTunes. Connect iPod Touch. Do the new ZiPhone Break. Then you should be OK.

For looping restart problem.

Hold the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time....for about 30 secs. Release the sleep/wake button and continue to hold the Home button while connecting to the cradle. Which of course is connected to the computer. Itunes should then recognize the device.

chris
  5. kwmwtaj

kwmwtaj New Member

why dont you just try to get "what ever firmware you have restore" and the hold shift and press update on itunes. like for example google "1.1.4 restore".After done downloading do what i said.Go to your summary on itunes for ipod touch and then hold shift and click update then click on the file and just wait AND DONT PRESS OR TOUCH YOUR SCREEN. if it dosent work try to plug your ipod touch right back in and make sure YOU HAVE ITUNES OPEN ALREADY. the first second you put your ipod in go directly to what ever i told you to do that should help and if your itunes cant even read your ipod then i would advice you to either open it and fix the A-27 ect strip of data which has a dark oranje color and then put back your ipod togther or just sell it to some idiot and then "run" lol.
  6. Winterboard

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    iTunes is not the problem, right now I'm on a clean 1.1.4. Il try the -D fix in the older ziphone. Anyone has a download link?

Txs to all you guys!
  7. kwmwtaj

kwmwtaj New Member

ok dokie
  8. Winterboard

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    [LOL]​