Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Mister_K, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Mister_K

Mister_K New Member

Hi, i downloaded ziphone, and i clicked to jailbreak, my ipod is an 8 gb, with version 1.1.4, and when i try to install stuff from install it apears error why? i downloaded 2 programs and after it was apearing error
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You need to be a little more clear and give us a lot more information!
  3. Mister_K

Mister_K New Member

ok, im going to try explain me better.

I have an 8 gb ipod touch, not new one, with the versioin 1.1.4 normal version, i downloaded the ziphone, and opened the program, and chosed the option jailbreak. waited a moment and ipod touch was jailbroken, then i connected to my wirless network and opened installer, it apeared an upgrade, i upgraded it, and then i went to the paste games, i installed the 2 chess games and the domino, then i went out off installer, and the apps didnt apeared, so i turned off the ipod and turned on, and the apps apeared, one of the chess games didnt work, chaissa chess, so i went to installer too, unistall it, and check other apps to install, i tried to install a lot of different apps, and allways apeared error downloading package.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    First off you may need to change the permissions on the app to 755. If you tried to download something that didn't work it will stay in the queue and cause you issues. Make sure you clear the queue and try again. I will try your chess game now and see what needs to be done. Make sure you have Community Sources installed and have refreshed.
  5. Mister_K

Mister_K New Member

thanks, but i restored the ipod, normal way, itunes, and now i cant jailbreak it... why?
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    First there is a lot more to jailbreaking than just getting past Ziphone. There are several files and apps needed after the jailbreak to make it function properly. If you freak out and restore everytime a minor problem occurs you have no chance! I have no idea why you can't jailbreak your ipod now since I have no idea what you have done or what system you are running on.
  7. Mister_K

Mister_K New Member

im on windows, and my ipod is like came from store with 1.1.4
  8. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

i can tell you right now i had the same problem and the way you fix it is you have to uninstall everything that you installer. everything including the sources you installer for example like the community source. then press the home button and then its done slide to unlock and go to installer, not go to all programs and download BSD Subsystem and restart you iPod and now every thing is good and you can install stuff.
  9. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    First install community sources, refresh your sources under the sources tab.
    Then install BOSSTOOLS. Reboot.

If you cant install one of both, uninstall some other apps and retry.

open bosstools and move your fonts folder.
    Instal BSD subsystem.

Now everything should work.

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Mister_K

Mister_K New Member

ok, thanks, but now i have to jailbreak it again, and ziphone isnt doing it, i press on jailbreak, and he blocks, after a time, so i go to restore mode, and restore it on itunes, and try to jailbreak again, and i cant...

can someone help?