Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chickenmatt5, Sep 3, 2010.

1. chickenmatt5

chickenmatt5 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I used my iPod for a good half hour straight, no problems. Then, as I launched eBuddy, it froze. The lock & home buttons did nothing, however, I had seti it up in Accessibility when I tap the screen with three fingers, it zooms. It did respond to that, but nothing else. I restarted by holding down the home & sleep buttoms for 10 seconds. When it restarted, it froze again after about 5 seconds, no matter if I was doing anything or if I let it sit on the lcokscreen. Pleasepleaseplease give me an alternative to restoring. I've put a lot of work into this thing and I don't want to wipe it clean. I can still SSH. Also, today I downloaded an update to libhide for SBSettings, I believe.
  2. bstevenhaagen

bstevenhaagen Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You can backup your iPod, before restoring. It will keep all settings, pics, notes and mail...etc...

Your iPod should be pretty much the same, but I don't think it backs up music or videos.
  3. chickenmatt5

chickenmatt5 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Back it up? How? BTW, it's the jailbroken stuff I'm worried about.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Tried restoring using these methods: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298576 Nothing worked! I didn't get the "Connect to iTunes" screen and iTunes didn't recognize my iPod! What the heck do I do???