Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by crocogator7, Aug 16, 2010.

1. crocogator7

crocogator7 New Member

I have an ipod touch 3g 32gb and it's been working great. but today it decided to crash on me

Please Register or Log in to view images

so i had to reboot it. I originally jailbroke it with blackra1n so now im stuck on the recovery mode screen. i thought to myself no problem i can just run blackra1n but when i try to run it, it says blackra1n has stopped working. i tried blackbreeze to fix it but still no luck. i even tried running blackra1n by itself and it doesnt even do anything. right when i click make it ra1n it gives me an error saying blackra1n has stopped working. i have windows vista and i believe my ipod is on 3.1.1 or 3.1.2
  2. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Your f***ed mate. The only firmware you can restore to is 4.0.2 and its not jailbroken, next jailbreak will most likely be 4.1.
  3. blessthefresh

blessthefresh Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It took sooooooooo long to come out with this jailbreak too, I'm not upgrading my iPod touch until there is a higher jailbreak available.
  4. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you have your SHSH blobs backed up, you can restore to 3.1.2. Otherwise, you're kinda screwed :\
  5. viperGTS

viperGTS Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    cant they not back up their blobs even when stuck in recovery mode? isnt that the only way to get the ECID? lol
  6. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Idk how the whole blobby thing works :3 and that post was a little confusing tbh.
  7. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    4.0 blobs are still avaliable, use umbrella and get your blobs, I found out this yesterday by getting the wrong blob...3g ipod touch.
  8. crocogator7

crocogator7 New Member

well that sucks. for me anyways. i have an unlocked iphone and i kept tellin myself that i was going to add music and games i had on my ipod onto it but im to lazy but now i guess i have to

is there a way to use 3g for free? i dont have a data plan because its so expensive. my iphone is jailbroken with spirit and its 4.0
  9. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Jailbroken with SPIRIT on 4.0? Doesn't work my friend

and also, there isn't a way to get free 3G. If there was, it would likely be illegal.