Help!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 95stang, Mar 14, 2010.

1. 95stang

95stang New Member

so i downloaded blackrain and put it on my iphone 3g and then i updated the iphone software to 3.1.2 i think and all the blackrain and rock apps are gone and i cant figure out how to get them back! i reset the phone to factory settings through itunes and everytime i reinstall blackrain the iphone just goes blank and it wont do anything! can some please help me get blackrain and the rock app back! please itd be much appreciated!
  2. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Did you update to 3.1.3 because if you did theres no jailbreak yet for new 3gs bootroom models
  3. 95stang

95stang New Member

yea i think i did. its the newest up date on itunes. so once it comes out ill be able to re-jailbreak it?
  4. .Pandora.

.Pandora. Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    3.1.3 will most likely not be jailbroken. Since there are no upgrades with this firmware it's useless to jailbreak it. You'll just have to wait till the next firmware is jailbroken if you can't downgrade.
  5. 95stang

95stang New Member

how can i downgrade?
  6. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you want to jailbreak 3.1.3 and have a 3g do what I did and jailbreak it with redsn0w, but you cant unlock because of the baseband. Otherwise put the iphone in dfu and then hold shift and click restore in itunes and find the 3.1.2 FW to downgrade.