1. ChrisOmega

ChrisOmega New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've recently purchased a pair of Motorola S805 Bluetooth Headphones for my iPod Touch and Cell Phone. One big problem that I have is that I am unable to pair the headphones with my iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have upgraded to 3.0, and the headphones are currently paired to my cell phone, do I need to un-pair them? can I only pair one at a time? I am confused. any helpful suggestions from owners or previous owners would greatly be appreciated

2. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Most bluetooth headsets pair with one device. Unpair them with your cell and then it should work on you iPod.
  3. himynameisjuan

himynameisjuan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Have you tried putting them in pairing mode? Hold the phone button on the headphones until it turns solid, then find it on your iPod and type in 0000 for the passcode.
    EDIT: Wait, I do believe they only pair to one device at a time.. There are some more advanced headphones that will seamlessly switch from music to phone, but I'm not aware of any specific ones.
  4. ChrisOmega

ChrisOmega New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks For The Help Guys! I got it to pair with my iPod and Cell at the same time, but it does get a little fuzzy hanging up phone calls, but I can fix that.