Help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by josexi, Dec 12, 2007.

1. josexi

josexi New Member

My ipod is reading connected when its not, the battery icon is in the upper right and on the slide to unlock its the big green one. i restored it and that didnt work. will i have to send it back?
  2. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

so your saying its charging and its turning on fine...its just not connecting to itunes? i dont understand your problem... please explain a little better
  3. josexi

josexi New Member

ok so its having problems connecting to itunes, and when i disconnect from the cord it reads as if i was still plugged in. so my battery icons are basically what they look like if im plugged in when im not plugged in and its hard to connect back into itunes
  4. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

try all these things...

1. Hold Down the power and home button untill restart... then try connecting again
    2. Check updates for itunes

i had the same problem...connecting to itunes... wen i restored my ipod touch it also downgraded my itunes...it was really wierd...but i just checked for updates for itunes and it fixed the problem

so try both of the solutions and lemme know if it still duznt wrk
  5. josexi

josexi New Member

has anyone ever had this problem? have i damaged something in pins or what?!
  6. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

like i said i had the problem once...just try those 2 solutions an if they dont wrk let me know
  7. josexi

josexi New Member

okay il do that but it seems like theres a problem where the ipod cord goes into the ipod, i reaaaaally hope not. it might explain a connection between it reading that theres a cord in it and its reluctance to hook up to itunes
  8. josexi

josexi New Member

and no i have the current version
  9. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

so wen u plug it in it charges just fine? and then wen u unplugg it, it still says its plugged in?
  10. josexi

josexi New Member

ya
    I reset it and the carrier image didnt change :l so I don't know what's going on the battery seems to drain quicky aswell