! Help !

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by prim07, Oct 10, 2007.

1. prim07

prim07 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm getting my iPod Touch tomorrow and have some questions I need answered. BTW, sorry if answers to my question are somewhere else in this board, I just don't have time to go searching threw them all.

1. Internet. I heard its free if you have WiFi. Well, I currently have a Linksys
    WRT54GS v7 wireless router. Will I be able to get online, Youtube, iTunes etc. with this router? If not, how can I get WiFi?

2. If the wireless router doesn't work, how much am I expected to pay for internet and iTunes?

Thanks for all help! BTW, first time here/posting.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. f1n3

f1n3 New Member

Aslong as you have a router thats giving off a wireless signal then you should be fine.

You dont pay for internet, it wouldnt really cost you anything. I dont see a reason as to why your router should not work but yeah.
  3. prim07

prim07 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. cowboyshootist

cowboyshootist New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Keep in mind that if you are not at home and trying to use WiFi you may or may not have to pay for wireless internet access. Here in the US we have lots of places that offer free WiFi access but many places (hotels for example) often charge a fee for use.

WiFi is not "everywhere" like a cellular phone signal so you'll need access to whatever WiFi access point you are trying to log onto. At home you control that; away from home you don't.