help?...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jiggla, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Jiggla

Jiggla New Member

hmm...well i decided to jailbrake my 8gig ipod touch 2gen. a while ago,and well everything was going bad at first till i redid it and downgraded to 1.14... then it was running smooth then i got an upgrade notice so i clicked upgrade for the installer...then everytime i open installer it freezes....and sometimes since i redid again and decided not to upgrade it laggs,and freezes in some things like tap tap...and such....and also i was wondering around and saw the talk about themes and cydia...how do i go about getting cydia.

oo also...when i go to sourcesto add the http://repo.applerepo.com it freezes at the first l....lol..

and help or avide or anything would be helpful...im stuck...lol ive re-jailbroke my ipod 8 times...
  2. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

You don't have a 2g..
  3. Jiggla

Jiggla New Member

4. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

He means the device listed on the top right corner of your posts. Change it in your User Options under Quick Links > Edit your Details .

---

Cydia, from what I read, should be available in Installer? I don't know, other wise the only option is to update.
  5. Bazuny

Bazuny New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You can't jailbreak a 2g (unless you're a dev team member) for one thing and secondly you can't have 1.1.4 firmware on a 2g.
  6. Jiggla

Jiggla New Member

oo...i guess its not 2G but anyone have any help?...i downloaded cydia though.