Help!!!

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by mrgn61494, Dec 25, 2008.

1. mrgn61494

mrgn61494 Guest

Ok...
    i have downloaded some of the free videos from itunes and i just got a new ipod touch so i was hoping to watch them on my new ipod. but when i click on videos on the ipod it goes directly to podcasts and i can't get any other videos except the podcasts i have tried syncing my ipod many times and even put the videos on a playlist with other songs but they still dont show up... what do i do to get to the rest of my videos?
  2. jieo

jieo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    on the ipod screen click the tab that reads "videos" and they're should b options whether or not to sync certain videos
  3. mrgn61494

mrgn61494 Guest

there is no options or anything it have like a title on the top that says videos then below that it says podcasts and then it has a list a of videos
    are the options on itunes or the ipod?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    iTunes. Aren't there some radio buttons?
  5. mrgn61494

mrgn61494 Guest

i figured out how tosync them but it wont sync some of them for some reason,
    it wont sync all the tv show i downloaded that have blue dots next to them... what do the blue dots mean?
  6. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The blue dots mean that they haven't been watched yet. Have you checked them?
  7. mrgn61494

mrgn61494 Guest

what do you mean "checked" them?
  8. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There should be a checkbox next to each video/TV show.
  9. mrgn61494

mrgn61494 Guest

ya i checked them and pressed sync and once its done syncing a message doesnt come up about them or anything it just doesnt load it on to my ipod