Help...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pavan, Nov 8, 2008.

1. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so i was at the apple store because my ipod wasnt functioning properly and my computer crashed and i needed to restore. so i took it to the apple store and the guy restored it but dropped it and im mad. it had dents and scratches and he said "sorry, but i cant guve u a new one for that".

so i want a new one. i got it wet (accidentally) but it still works only the indicator is f'd up. its kind of red. i still have the 1 year apple warranty but no receipt and i bought it from best buy. can i ssh or sumtin and delete summtin that can mkake apple give me a new one FOR F'ING UP MY IPOD! ITS THEIR FAULT!. also i want something like i delete a file and apple says "k lemme restore" or sumting and then says "oops we cant lemme give u a new one."

and just in case they be like "well u screwed it up not our problem", i can just put the file back and it works.

my cuz bashed his home button on his 8gb 1g ipod touch and they gave him a 16gb 2g ipod touch! but i dont wanna bash it bc if they dont give me a new one... im screwed.

PLEASE HELP!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    any suggestions please....

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Naveen

Naveen Banned

3. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    no...
  4. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

apple cannot replace your ipod.

first of all you got it wet.

and secondly you ain't got no receipt.

unfortunately dude..
  5. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Loser......

You dont deserve a new ipod, you spoiled child, you think because its got a few dents you deserve a new ipod, HA!

They WONT give you anything when they see its got water damage and with no reciept, why would you even waste your time making a thread like this, all you have to do is think for 5 seconds....

And with your location thing, man your such a loser, like i cannot put into words how much of a loser your location makes you.
  6. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks for the criticism and i believe u cant put a few words into ur location. ur just jealous cuz my location is sexy. in fact ur a loser just for reading it. and suppose i put alchahol or a paper in the headphone jack... virtually no water damage.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    hows the cod world @ war beta?
  7. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Delete /sbin, put an alcohol wetted q-tip in the headphone jack, and then sue the guy who dropped it.
  8. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    youre kidding, right?
  9. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Immature or obscene comments
    thanks ur the only helpful person here and if i delete /sbin will i be able to ssh it back in?
    will apple?
  10. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

You can DFU restore it, but most "Genuises" don't even know how to DFU correctly.

By the way, this IS fraud (The alcohol in the headphone jack) because there is water damage, and that's not covered under warranty.