HELP! WPA Connecting with 1.1.4 Jailbroken

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by razzablade, Oct 2, 2008.

1. razzablade

razzablade New Member

Ok so here is my issue. I have my ipod that is jailbroken 1.1.4. I also go to Ohio State University. They assign you a username and password for their wireless network. So my ipod finds Ohio States wireless network and I click join and it is like i said a secured network so it asks me for the password. I dont just have a password for the network. I have a username and a password but I cannot find any place to enter a username and a password. Is there a source you can add to allow you to download some kind of a fix to allow you to enter a username and password for wpa protected networks? I know you can join wpa networks with a username and password in 2.0 but what can be done in 1.1.4.
  2. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

i remember seeing something for this... i cant remember what its called though, i know there is an app for this on 1.1.4.
  3. razzablade

razzablade New Member

can you help me find it? I have looked and I cannot find it anywhere. your help would be greatly appreciated. I am new at this stuff so i might be looking right over it.
  4. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

search in installer, i know i seen something before, i cant help right now, im trying to fix my ipod, after downgrading. so i can help in a little bit
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    uhh i found it, its called devicescape. thats the thing i was talking about, im pretty sure it is what youre looking for.
  5. razzablade

razzablade New Member

devicescape will not work because you have to enter a username somewhere for ohio state but there is no place to do so. anyone else have any suggestions?
  6. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

oh i thought you could input usernames and passwords for it, sorry
    or you could just try and upgrade either by paying or use the free-way, not in your car..
  7. razzablade

razzablade New Member

i would upgrade but then all of the apps dont work on 2.0 when jail broken.