Help with Windows 7?

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by SkizzyMane, Oct 9, 2009.

1. SkizzyMane

SkizzyMane Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So my moms friend hooked me up with the Windows 7 build of 7100, and I believe that is the RTM?

Anyways, question one, will it start shutting down in March 2010?

Second question.When I was starting 7 it asked weither I want an upgrade or custom.I picked custom, thinking I would be able to simply get a fresh install.Picking a hard-drive, I went on, clicking my '' PRIMARY '' drive which was 150 gigs, and was empty, labeled simply as " DATA " And it never got used the whole time I had my Acer Aspire computer.I used the harddrive labeled " Acer. "
    Acer being drive C: and DATA being drive D:

Anyway I can delete everything from drive C: and merge it with D:?
  2. RKLP

RKLP Banned

So wait, you installed it on the wrong drive and wanna know if you can delete stuff from the C drive and merge it with the D drive ?
    I think you could use gparted to merge the partitions, but I think you'd have to reformat both drives.
  3. SkizzyMane

SkizzyMane Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Not that I installed it on the wrong drive, I simply want a single drive, as the C: drive has all the stuff from Vista.I'll keep that drive if " Evaluation Copy. Build 7100 " starts shutting down in March.
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
  5. SkizzyMane

SkizzyMane Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lame, I was talking about the official release with my mom and she goes " oh my friend at work has it blah blah. " Guess It is getting deleted tonight, anyone can help with that..?
  6. Pocket_God_God

Pocket_God_God New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You can merge the two partitions by going to start>control panel>Adminastartive tools>computer management>disk management
    or simply start>run>diskpart.exe if you feel up to command line disk management
  7. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    LOL nice.