Help with web browsing ..can someone see if your ipod does this as well

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by allenpaul75, Oct 21, 2010.

1. allenpaul75

allenpaul75 New Member

Hello I was wondering if someone could help me out and see if there ipod touch 4g does this as well when web browsing, ok so when I load a webpage either in landscape or normal if the webpage is very long to get to the bottom of the page when I flick my finger to scroll it doesnt go that far down or up like it does when your in music / all songs and you flick it just keeps scrolling smooth for a while till it slows itself down ... on my browser it doesnt flick far at all but it is not choppy , so can someone check to see if there ipod does the samething I am within my last day to exchange / return today from where I purchased it , I would greatly apreciate any help thanks much!
  2. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    That's normal. There's no reason to return your iPod.
  3. allenpaul75

allenpaul75 New Member

Well thats good to hear just curious tho why do they slow down the scroll on the web browser?
  4. TechDudeGeorge

TechDudeGeorge Active Member

Because it has to load the page, you try going round the site on a full version. If you go fast you will see transparent blocks until it loads. It has to load the site. Music and all that, no loading required.