Help with WbWeatherWidget!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by SumDaii, Jan 12, 2009.

1. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I installed something which displays the weather in your springboard, but i don't know how to change the settings to show my weather, for me (London, UK)...

how do i do it?
  2. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    U need to edit the configureMe.js file,

Find the location in "[location]" and enter London, UK
  3. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    okay, via ssh right? whats the path?
  4. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    It will be in /Library/Themes/{Theme Folder Name}/Private
  5. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

if you installed wbweather then there should be a application called wbapp on your springboard, find that then look for the wbweather widget in the list click on it. You will get a bunch of text on screen feel free to read through this. Tap the screen and the text will flip over to a settings page, straight forward from here, type in London, United Kingdom in the text box and then say where you want the widget on your springboard and lock screen (I disable lock screen as it never seems to load nor do I have it open long enough to see weather).

make sure you do not say yes to use yahoo as I have tried this option and the widget just stays as loading, other settings are straight forward with the yes/no bit.

there are also two buttons between the location and the yes/no switchesthis is where you can say where you want the widget to go anything as above dock will go above the dock (go figure right lol) and statusbar will put the widget up where the time/date/battery icons are. I would say just mess around with this bit to see where you would like the widget.

when your all done setting it up be sure to press save: config and then hit respring.