Help WIth Vista Maximus

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by hakk79, Mar 4, 2008.

1. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Can someone please....PLEASE.....post better instructions for installing the vista maximus theme on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. I am trying to install it but i always have to stop and RESTORE because everything is so unclear. This is not a bashing but here is what is wrong:
    1. I am now getting use to SEVER RETURNED ERROR on Cute.ftp because some of the instructions say you have to go to folders that just ARE NOT THERE
    2. How am I suppose to install when i dont even have a list of Applications that i need to have before I even start
    3. Cute.ftp is not showing any apps in private, and when it does it does not show catagories etc.
    4. The install instructions that use catagories are so confusing that when I try to start them I wonder if my iPod is going to get permenantley messed up

The list continues but these are the main issues

Als oI had to call apple twice to find out haw to restore my iPod because in the 2 out of 7 times i tried to put the VISTA MAXIMUS theme on my iPod, my iPod when bape-sh*t
  2. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok first of all....it is impossible to ruin ur ipod.....second.....r u sure u are on 1.1.1/2, and lastly try searching the VM3 thread, there are tons of questions, and practicly all of which i have answered....maybe if u read them u will get a better understanding....

edit: ya they probly arent there....they dont show up until u actually make them as a category in categories!....then they will appear in ur applications folder as links to the real folder!