help with theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by borovy3488, Sep 28, 2008.

1. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

I am having some issues with the ultimate leopard 3.0 theme. From the screenshots I've seen, there can be a trash icon on the dock and a Mac HD icon with all of your categories. And mac skinks for those folders. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks.
  2. Draven

Draven New Member

Download the attached Trash.app.zip, unzip it. SSH it into your '/Applications/' directory on your iPod/iPhone. This will put a trash can icon on your Springboard, jsut move it to your Dock. It doesn't do anything, it is just for looks.

Download the attached Internal.png and SSH it into '/Applications/Categories.app/icons/', make a category, choose that img as it's icon.

Attached Files:

3. borovy3488

borovy3488 New Member

Awesome. Thanks for the help man. I thought it would be something like that, but I wasn't sure where to put the icons. Thanks again.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok, one more problem. how do i change the background of the categories windows?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok, one more problem. how do i change the background of the categories windows?
  4. Draven

Draven New Member

FTP into your iPod and go to '/Applications/<Category Name>' and transfer the background you want to use into that folder, name sure it is named 'background.png'.

Open the Category on your iPod, click the "i" in the bottom-right corner, turn on "Use background.png", click "Done", click your "Home" button, and reopen the category.