help with the new jailbroken programs 2.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by nerdy1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. nerdy1

nerdy1 New Member

I have been a 1.1.1-1.1.4 fan and, have always been using these firmware. I recently went to a 2.0 firmware so i can stay updated and, the programs just aren't being nice

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I have tried the 2.0 quickpwn and it just isnt working for this computer. It has just been a new copy of windows and, still it hasn't work during the past nor today. I have tried it on my moms computer and it surely works but, don't plan on using her computer for these jobs =( I just wanna know how come it won't start i get an application error and have tried redownloading 3 times..Im going to try the winpwn and see... so ill update when im done
    here is a picture of my problem

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doesntworkcj3.jpg
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Download and install this and QuickPwn will work.
  3. nerdy1

nerdy1 New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH I got everything but, now im stuck on one last important part. Im in canada and use rogers but after i got to the menu i didnt see anything in the topleft showing my service provider...and i couldnt find it anywhere on the phone to activate it Do i have to reinsert the sim card?!?! Or does 2.0 not support it.
    plz reply asap =(